Heat Pump Repair, Heat Pump Service & Heat Pump InstallationSouthport, IN, Camby, IN, Acton, IN, Smith Valley, IN, Friendswood, IN & Whiteland, IN
Irish Air Heating & Cooling provides a full range of expert heat pump services in central Indiana, including new installation, retrofit, seasonal upkeep, and prompt repair. As a third generation, locally owned and operated family business, with 26 years of industry experience, we are prepared to resolve any temperature control challenge. We provide friendly, professional, and timely service, and every job is handled by technicians who know what they are doing, how to solve the problem, and are equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
Professional Heat Pump Repairs, Maintenance & Installations
Qualified as a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Irish Air Heating & Cooling offers a range of award-winning heat pumps to suit any application, maximize energy efficiency, and ensure total year round comfort. Our NATE-certified, factory trained, and consistently updated specialists work closely with you to determine the ideal system for your unique expectations, and provide quick, proper, and seamless installation. With a convenient and affordable maintenance plan, we keep your heat pump operating at its best, and if you should have any concerns, Irish Air Heating & Cooling is always available. Our team remains on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, protecting comfort throughout Southport, Greenwood & Franklin, IN.
Some of the many benefits of heat pump installation include:
- Versatility– Heat pumps provide both heating and cooling, handling year round comfort demand.
- Safe – Absorbing heat from the atmosphere, multiplying it and transferring it indoors, the heat pump avoids the dangers of the combustion process, including fumes and carbon monoxide.
- Winter Cost Savings – Less expensive to operate than heating equipment fueled by natural gas, the heat pump does not generate dry air, avoiding higher thermostat settings and the need for a humidifier.
- Summer Cost Savings – As one of the most efficient temperature control systems you can choose, the heat pump transfers heat from the house, minimizing energy usage for air conditioning.
- Even Comfort – There are none of the unpleasant temperature fluctuations associated with forced air systems.
- Environmentally Friendly – Eliminating the pollution caused by the combustion process, heat pumps offer a more environmentally responsible, clean, and safe means of heating and cooling.