Boiler Service, Boiler Replacement & Boiler InstallationFriendswood, IN, Acton, IN, Beech Grove, IN, Franklin, IN, Whiteland, IN & Cumberland, IN
Living in central Indiana, your heating system impacts comfort, budget, air quality, and safety for the majority of the year. If you’re considering the advantages of upgrading your heating equipment, a boiler system delivers the greatest value from your investment. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, the NATE-certified, factory qualified, and regularly updated team from Irish Air Heating & Cooling specializes in a wide range of technologically advanced, compact, and energy efficient boiler systems. As one of the only companies in the area to handle boiler services, we bring you superior solutions to temperature control.
Top Quality Boiler Repairs, Maintenance & Installations
Keeping your home clean and green, Irish Air Heating & Cooling is a locally owned and operated, third generation family business with 23 years of industry experience. We know that customizing our recommendation to your unique demands, handling installation properly, and providing convenient and affordable upkeep are the keys to total customer satisfaction. Whether you’re in need of new installation, retrofit, seasonal maintenance, or prompt repair, contact the professionals at Irish Air Heating & Cooling. We offer quick turnaround on all projects, helpful service agreements, and 24/7 Emergency Repair throughout Southport, Greenwood & Franklin, IN.
Some of the many benefits of boiler heating include:
- Energy Efficiency – As a far better thermal medium than air, water warms up faster and stays warm longer, helping to trim heating costs.
- Less Waste – Eliminating ductwork also avoids leaks, which are typically responsible for 30% loss in forced air systems.
- More Even Comfort – Boilers infuse heat into the air, transporting thermal energy between solid objects and keeping the warmth closer to the floor, where it is needed, rather than sending hot air straight up to the ceiling, creating temperature fluctuations.
- Versatility – Boilers are compact enough to suit any installation space, yet sufficiently powerful to handle large homes or business, and link to either radiators, baseboard heaters, or a radiant flooring system.
- Clean – The boiler radiates heat into existing air, avoiding the introduction of new air, dust, and other contaminants, making this type of system ideal for people who suffer from allergies, asthma, or dust sensitivities.
- Zoned Conditioning – Boilers easily accommodate zoned control, allowing you to personalize comfort and avoid heating empty spaces.
- Quiet – With no noisy ductwork or air vents, boiler heating is virtually silent.
- Reliability and Longevity – With proper and timely maintenance, boilers are well-known for handling demand year after year with no problems.